Finally…we were able to invent the umbrella!

So long,tileset error!

After exactly three hours and 43 minutes,last night I was able finally to fix the [tileset-error-problem-shit].The fun thing is that I spent exactly three hours and 31 minutes doing exactly what I wasn’t supposed to do to fix the problem.Finally,I realized that I was using a wrong format for the [tilesets] the whole time,so all I had to do was…change it to the right one,which took me only five minutes.I used the remaining seven minutes to bang my head on the table,while repeating “Stupid,stupid,stupid Flare…”.Good thing is that now I can start officially working on my game without being held by errors or problems.(?) I am probably going to make one last “test” video to show and check things up and…yeah.

P.S. Mushy,you are fired!

1 Response to “Finally…we were able to invent the umbrella!”



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




February 2012
M T W T F S S
« Jan   Mar »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829  

What was left behind in the past…


%d bloggers like this: